1) Preparation before driving
1. Check and clean up the debris on the surface of the turntable, in the die hole and on each moving part.
2. Enough lubricating oil must be added to each lubrication point.
3. Check the electrical parts for faults and leakage.
4. Check whether the packing concentration is appropriate.
5. Check whether the tightness of the V-belt is appropriate.
(2) Starting the machine
1. Start the brick press motor first. After the rotating disc rotates normally, start the feeding motor and then feed the upper barrel, open the discharge gate to make the material flow into the feeding mechanism barrel, and the brick press starts to work.
2. When working normally, the material in the barrel of the feeder should be kept at 1/2-3/4 of its height.
3. When it is found that the brick press is not operating normally, it should be stopped immediately for inspection and troubleshooting.
(3) Parking of the machine
1. The material supply should be stopped first when the brick press is stopped during normal operation.
2. When the material in the barrel of the feeding machine is not enough to fill the depth, find the leakage plate under the barrel to pour the remaining material out of the barrel, and then turn off the feeding motor.
3. When the material in the die hole of the rotary disc is completely compressed, turn off the main motor and clean up the waste bricks in the die hole.
4. If you stop for a long time, disconnect the current.
5. After stopping, make preventive inspections on the connecting bolts, oil cups and bearings of the moving parts of the machine.
(4) Security technology
1. Before starting the machine, all protective covers and ground covers must be installed.
2. When the machine is running, it is strictly prohibited to adjust and clean up except for adjusting the depth of seasoning.
3. Check the grounding wire of the electrical part to avoid leakage.
4. When it is found that the machine is running abnormally, the inspection should be stopped immediately and the fault should be queued.
5. When the brick press is not started, feeding is not allowed, in case the starting current of the brick press motor is too large due to too much material.
6. The safety pin is not allowed to change the material and size at will, so as not to lose the safety function when overloaded, and damage the main parts.
7. When replacing a new safety pin due to overload, the safety pin is cut off, the oil cup must be filled with lubricating oil to ensure that the belt pulley and the inner sleeve of the pulley will not rust.
8. When stopping due to power failure, disconnect the circuit immediately.
Post time: Sep-17-2020